- Forest Products Conservation
Primary Research Goals:
- To enhance forest resource use through improved product, processing,
and recycling analysis.
- Reliable and accurate nondestructive timber assessment and allocation
methods are needed to evaluate standing and felled trees.
- Wood processing technology and equipment must be improved to
efficiently evaluate and process wood resources.
- To extend the life of our resources, we need to effectively refurbish
and reuse wood pallets and other solid wood products or convert them to
alternative high value products.
- To ensure sustainability, methods need to be developed and evaluated
to improve the utilization and management of non-timber forest product
Further information is available on the following current research
Send Comments to Matt Winn: email@example.com